CLICK originated as an amateur Theatre Group, and now, as a Training Consultancy we use the arts to underpin our sessions.
We offer 3 CPD ACCREDITED training programmes (please see our LEARNING page for more information), as well as a number of bespoke confidence building and wellbeing workshops. We still also produce plays and musicals to integrate the community and fundraise for local charities.
Our trainers and actors have worked Internationally with “The Little Penang Street Market & Penang Performing Arts Centre” and French group “Les Rosbifs et Crepes” on Integrative Arts Exchange Programmes, we have delivered training at Universities as well as within commercial organisations and our local community theatrical successes include “Calendar Girls”, “Stags and Hens”, “That Face”, “Fawlty Towers (Malaysian Premiere)”, “Disney’s Beauty and the Beast” and “The Full Monty”. We also worked with the writers and The Romero Trust on a new musical commemorating the assassination of Human Rights activist Oscar Romero, producing the London Premiere at RADA’s Vanburgh Theatre.
For more information, please visit our site, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
– We demonstrate self-belief without arrogance to achieve our goals, and strive to empower others to do the same.
– We are constantly learning, improving and developing ourselves in order to provide you with the best experiences in all that we offer.
– We believe that the sense of community fostered by the arts transcends culture, wealth, age and ability and actively seek ways of working with local organisations and causes.
– We encourage self-expression, innovation and imagination in all that we do.
– We know that the ‘whole’ is greater than the sum of all its’ parts, and every member of the Arts and Consultancy team is a freelance worker who brings with them their own unique contribution, which together, makes us click!